Are you excited about the 10th Class Result 2023 All Punjab Boards because the 10th class result is a very important event for students in Punjab, Pakistan. It’s a big deal because students have finished their secondary education.
In this article, we’ll give you all the important details about the 10th Class Result 2023. We’ll cover everything such as how grades are determined, when the results will be released, and how to check them. We’ll also talk about what options you have for your future after completing the 10th class.
Let’s explore what you can expect from the 10th Class Result 2023.
10th Class Result 2023 Announcement Date
According to 10th Class Result 2023 BISE All Punjab Board will be declared on 31 July 2023 on Monday At 10:00 AM. We have advised all students to keep visiting our website for the latest updates regarding education.
How to Check 10th Class Result 2023 All Punjab Boards
To check your 10th Class Result for all Punjab boards, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of your board.
- Look for the Results section on the homepage.
- Click on the Result section then select the SSC Part 2 link.
- Enter your roll number.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Review the result carefully and take a printout or screenshot.
- You can also get a printed copy from your school.
Check 10th Class Result 2023 By SMS Punjab Boards
To check the Matric Result 2023 for Punjab boards via SMS, follow these steps:
- Open your messaging app on your phone.
- Create a new message.
- Type your roll number in the message.
- Send the message to the designated SMS code.
- Wait for the response from the board.
- Once you receive the SMS response.
- Read the result carefully and note your marks.
Matric Result SMS Codes for All Punjab Boards
Here is a list of 10th Class Result SMS Codes for all Punjab boards:
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 80029
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800299
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800293
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800240
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800290
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800296
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800298
|BISE DG Khan
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800295
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 800292
|BISE Federal (Islamabad)
|Type “RollNo” and send it to 5050
Punjab Board 10th Class Result Check by Roll Number
To check the Punjab Board 10th Class Result using your roll number, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of your respective Punjab board such as BISE Lahore, BISE Gujranwala, BISE Faisalabad.
- Look for the Results section.
- Click on the Result section then select SSC Part 2.
- Enter your roll number correctly.
- Click on the Submit button.
- Your Result will appear on the screen.
- Check your marks or grades carefully.
- Take a screenshot or print the result for your records.
10th Class Result Punjab Boards 2023 Check by Gazette
If you want a comprehensive overview of the 10th Class Result for the year 2023 by the All Punjab Boards, you can access the result gazette. The gazette contains detailed information about students’ overall performance, subject-wise scores, and other relevant data. To download the gazette, you need to follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of the relevant Punjab Board for which you want to check the result. Each Punjab Board has its own website.
- Look for the result section on the website.
- Within the results section, find and choose the 10th class result to access the gazette.
- Look for an option to download the result gazette. The gazette typically contains a comprehensive list of all students’ results for that particular board.
- Once downloaded, open the gazette file using a PDF reader.
- Inside the gazette, use the search function (usually Ctrl+F) and enter the student’s name or roll number to find the desired result.
10th Class Passing Marks All Punjab Boards
To pass the 10th class exam conducted by the All Punjab Boards, you must obtain a minimum of 33% marks in each subject. This means you need to score at least 33 marks out of 100 in each subject to pass.
10th Class Passing Marks Science Group All Punjab Boards
The passing marks for the 10th class exams in the Science Group of the All Punjab Board are followed as:
10th Class Passing Marks Arts Group All Punjab Boards
The passing marks for the 10th class exams in the Arts Group of the All Punjab Boards are following as:
|Arts Elective I
|Arts Elective II
10th Class 2023 Grading System All Punjab Boards
The grading system for the 10th class exams in all Punjab boards. Here is the grading system commonly used:
|32 & below
10th Class Exam Rechecking and Re-evaluation Process All Punjab Boards
If a student is unhappy with their 10th Class Result, they can choose to apply for rechecking or re-evaluation of their answer scripts. All Punjab Boards offer a transparent procedure for students to request a review of their marks.
For this process, students need to submit the application and pay the fee. Qualified examiners will then recheck the answer scripts to ensure accuracy and fairness.
How to Apply For Rechecking and Re-evaluation Process All Punjab Boards
To apply for the rechecking and re-evaluation process in all Punjab boards, follow these simple steps:
Obtain the Application Form: Visit the official website or board office to acquire the application form for rechecking or re-evaluation. You have the option to download it or collect it in person.
- Fill in the Form: Accurately complete the application form by providing your name, roll number, subject(s) for rechecking/re-evaluation, and other required details.
- Submit the Fee: Pay the designated fee for rechecking or re-evaluation as specified by the board. Ensure that you adhere to the specified payment method, such as using a bank challan or making an online payment.
- Submit the Application: Submit the fully filled application form along with the necessary documents and proof of fee payment to the designated office or submission center of the board. It is advisable to keep copies of the form and payment receipt for your records.
- Await the Process: The board will commence the rechecking or re-evaluation process. Qualified examiners will meticulously review your answer scripts to ensure precise marking.
- Result Notification: The board will notify you about the outcome of the rechecking or re-evaluation process. If any modifications are made to your marks, you will be provided with the updated results.
What is the Fee for Rechecking Exams All Punjab Boards
To apply for rechecking of a subject, the fee is Rs. 500, and for re-evaluation, the fee is Rs. 1000. You can complete the application form online and make the payment through a demand draft or bank transfer.
What is the Time Period Required for Rechecking and Re-evaluation Process All Punjab Boards?
As per the Punjab School Education Board (PSEB), the rechecking of exam papers typically takes about 15 working days from the date of the result declaration. During this time, the board reviews the requested papers for potential errors or mistakes.
For the re-evaluation process, which involves a more comprehensive assessment, the PSEB usually requires approximately 45 working days from the result declaration. This duration allows for a thorough re-evaluation of the exam papers to ensure accuracy in the marking process.
10th Class Supplementary Exam All Punjab Boards
For students who did not pass one or more subjects in the 10th Class, the All Punjab Boards provide supplementary examinations. These exams give students a second opportunity to pass their failed subjects and enhance their overall results.
It is crucial for students to prepare thoroughly for these supplementary exams to increase their chances of success.
How to Apply for Supplementary Exam All Punjab Boards
To apply for the supplementary exam in all Punjab boards, follow these simplified steps:
- Get the Application Form: Obtain the application form for the supplementary exam from the official website or board office. You can download it or collect it in person.
- Fill in the Form: Complete the application form accurately, providing your name, roll number, and the subject(s) you want to appear for in the supplementary exam.
- Pay the Fee: Pay the required fee for the supplementary exam as specified by the board. Use the designated payment method, such as a bank challan or online payment.
- Submit the Application: Submit the filled application form, along with the necessary documents and proof of fee payment, to the designated office or submission center of the board. Keep copies of the form and payment receipt for your records.
- Receive the Admit Card: Once your application is processed, the board will issue an admit card, which serves as your identification and permission to appear in the supplementary exam.
- Prepare for the Exam: Utilize the extra time available to prepare for the supplementary exam. Review the relevant syllabus, practice previous question papers, and seek assistance if needed.
- Take the Exam: On the assigned date and time, attend the supplementary exam at the designated examination center. Follow the instructions given by the invigilators and do your best.
- Await the Result: The board will announce the result of the supplementary exam within a few weeks or months. Stay updated through official sources to check your result.
What is the Fee for Supplementary Exams All Punjab Boards
The fee for supplementary exams in the All Punjab Boards is Rs. 1000 per subject for regular students and Rs. 1200 per subject for private students.
What is the Time Required for Supplementary Exams All Punjab Boards
The supplementary exams are usually conducted approximately 40 days after the announcement of the annual exam results. For example, if the annual exam results are declared on May 15, the supplementary exams are generally held in August.
Services Provided After 10th Class Result All Punjab Boards
After the 10th class result in all Punjab boards, students can access a range of services. These services include:
- Mark Sheet: Students receive their official mark sheet, which shows the grades or marks obtained in each subject.
- Certificates: Successful students receive certificates such as the 10th class pass certificate and the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) or equivalent certificate.
- Migration Certificate: Students can apply for a migration certificate if they wish to continue their studies in a different board.
- Rechecking of Papers: Students have the option to request a rechecking of their answer scripts if they are unsatisfied with their marks in any subject.
- Supplementary Exams: For students who have failed in one or more subjects, supplementary exams are available to give them a chance to clear those subjects and improve their overall result.
- Re-evaluation of Papers: In some boards, students can apply for a re-evaluation of their answer scripts if they believe there has been a marking error.
- Correction of Errors: If there are any errors in the mark sheet or other certificates, students can request corrections from the board.
- Helpline Support: Boards often provide a helpline or contact number for students to seek assistance and guidance regarding various post-result services.
Career Option After 10th Class All Punjab Boards
After completing the 10th class in all Punjab boards, students have various career options to consider. Here are some simple and easy career paths:
- Intermediate Education: Students can pursue the intermediate level (11th and 12th grade) in streams like Science (Pre-Medical, Pre-Engineering), Commerce, or Humanities (Arts).
- Professional Diploma Courses: Students can pursue diploma courses in fields like engineering, medical laboratory technology, computer applications, hotel management, and fashion designing.
- Polytechnic Diploma: Students can join polytechnic institutes for diploma programs in engineering and technology fields.
- Government Jobs: Students can explore job opportunities in government sectors such as defense services, railways, postal services, police, and other departments.
- Entrepreneurship: Students can start their own small businesses or ventures.
- Skill Development Programs: Students can enroll in skill development programs offered by government initiatives or skill development organizations.
- Further Education: Students can pursue higher degrees like graduation (Bachelor’s degree) and post-graduation (Master’s degree) in various fields of study.
About All Punjab Boards
Exams for secondary and intermediate levels are administered in Punjab, Pakistan, by the independent Punjab Boards of Intermediate and Secondary Education (BISE). The Punjabi government established these boards to provide fair tests and advance high-quality instruction.
After Pakistan’s creation, the Punjab Boards were established to oversee the intermediate (grades 11–12) and 10th class (matriculation) examination processes. They put a lot of effort into upholding rigorous academic standards, enforcing exam regulations, and creating a supportive learning atmosphere.
The announcement of the results of All Punjab Boards is an important event for all hardworking students who have dedicated themselves to their exams. It is important for all to be aware of their results methods check, the passing criteria, the grading system, and the options for rechecking and re-evaluation.
The 10th Class Result 2023 for all Punjab boards will be announced on July 31, 2023.
You can check your 10th class result Punjab boards online by visiting your respective board’s official website and entering your roll number.
Yes, you can also check your 10th class result Punjab boards through SMS by sending your roll number to the designated code.
Yes, you can download and print a copy of your 10th class result Punjab boards from your respective board’s official website.
Contact your school or educational institution for assistance in retrieving your roll number.
Yes, all Punjab boards follow a grading system for the 10th class result, with grades ranging from A+ to F.
Yes, you can apply for rechecking or reevaluation of your 10th class result Punjab boards. Check the respective board’s website for the application process.
You can appear for improvement exams conducted by the respective Punjab board to improve your 10th class result. Check the board’s website for more details.