Are you excitedly waiting for the 2nd Year Result 2023 BISE Bannu Board? As the school year ends, students, parents, and teachers eagerly look forward to the release of the 2nd Year Results by the BISE Bannu Board.
The 2nd year result holds great importance in students life. These results determine their eligibility for higher education and have a profound influence on their future career choices. Getting good grades in these exams opens many opportunities at different universities and colleges, ultimately it shaping their academic and professional paths.
In this post, we will share all important information about the upcoming BISE Bannu HSSC Part 2 Result including the BISE Bannu Board 2nd year Result 2023 Date, how to Check Bannu Board Result Online, passing marks, career options and many more.
BISE Bannu Board 2nd Year Result Date and Time
As per the information available, the BISE Bannu Board 2nd year Result 2023 will be announced on 28th September at 4:00 p.m. Stay tuned with us for the most up-to-date information regarding education and other related notifications.
12th Class Result 2023 Bannu Board – Overview
|12th Class, FA, FSC, ICS, ICOM
|Result Announce Date
|28th September at 04:00 PM
|Online, SMS, Gazette, Roll Number
How to Check 2nd Year Result 2023 BISE Bannu Board Online
Here are the steps to check the 2nd Year Result 2023 Bannu Board:
- Open the browser on your computer or phone.
- Go to the official website of BISE Bannu.
- Look for results on the website. It is usually at the top.
- Find and click 2nd Year Result 2023.
- You will see a box. Type your roll number there.
- Click on the check results button or something similar.
- Your result will show up on the screen. You are done.
- You can print or save it if you want.
Ways to Check BISE Bannu Board 12th Result 2023
You can check the BISE Bannu Board 12th Class Result 2023 in several ways:
- By Roll Number
- By Name
- Via SMS
- Through Gazette
12th Result 2023 Bannu Board Check by Roll Number
To check the 12th Result 2023 Bannu Board using your roll number, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website BISE Bannu Board.
- Look for the results section on the website.
- Within the results section, find and select 2nd year result 2023.
- Type your Roll Number. Ensure that you type it accurately.
- After entering your roll number, click on the check result button.
- Your 12th result will be displayed on the screen. You can view and verify your grades.
- If you want to keep a record, you can print your result or save it as a PDF on your computer or mobile device.
2nd Year Result 2023 BISE Bannu Board Check by Name
To check the Bannu Board 2nd Year Result 2023 through name, follow these steps:
- Go to the official website of BISE Bannu.
- Look for a results section on the website’s homepage or in the menu.
- Choose the option that corresponds to the 2nd Year Result.
- You will need to enter your full name in the provided space. Make sure to type your name accurately.
- After entering your name, click on the check result button.
- Your 2nd Year Result will be displayed on the screen.
- If you wish to keep a record, you can print your result or save it as a PDF on your device.
BISE Bannu Board 2nd Year Result 2023 via SMS
To check your BISE Bannu Board Result 2023 via SMS, follow these steps:
- Open the messaging app on your phone.
- Create a new message.
- In the message body, type your Roll Number.
- Send the message to 9818.
- Wait for a response. You will receive your 2nd Year Result for 2023 via SMS shortly.
- Once you receive the SMS with your result, you can view your marks and grades.
BISE Bannu Board 12h Class 1st Annual Result 2023 Check by Gazette
To check the BISE Bannu Board 12th Class 2023 result using the Gazette, follow these simple steps:
- Visit your school or the nearest bookstore where the Gazette for BISE Bannu Board 12th Class is available.
- Ask the staff or the person in charge of the Gazette of the 12th Class 1st Annual Result for the year 2023.
- They will provide you with a copy of the Gazette, which contains the results of all the students who appeared for the exam.
- Find the section or page that corresponds to your school or college.
- Look for your roll number or name in the Gazette to check your result.
- Once you locate your information, you can see your marks and grades.
BISE Bannu Board 2nd Year Result 2023 Passing Marks
To successfully pass the Bannu Board 2nd Year Examination students need to achieve a minimum passing score of 33% in each subject. For example, if the English subject has a total of 100 marks, then a student would need to secure at least 33% of the total subject marks to English the subject pass.
12th Class Grading System BISE Bannu Board
Here is the grading system for the 12th Class (Intermediate) in BISE Bannu Board is followed as:
Grading System for Percentage of Marks
|Percentage of Marks
|80% and above
|A – 1
|880 and above
|70% – 79%
|770 to 879
|60% – 69%
|660 to 769
|50% – 59%
|550 to 659
|40% – 49%
|440 to 549
|439 and below
BISE Bannu Board 12th Class Result 2023 Rechecking and Revaluation Process
The process for rechecking and revaluation of the BISE Bannu Board 12th Class Result 2023 is quite simple. If a student has doubts about their exam marks and wishes to get their papers reviewed.
It’s important to remember that while rechecking and revaluation can sometimes lead to score adjustments, there are no guarantees that your marks will change. However, it can provide peace of mind and ensure that your exam papers are reviewed thoroughly.
How to Apply for 12th Class Exam Paper for Rechecking and Revaluation Process by BISE Bannu Board
Applying for the rechecking and revaluation process of your 12th Class exam papers with BISE Bannu Board is straightforward. Here’s a simple step-by-step guide:
Rechecking is a process where you can request the examination board to review your exam papers to ensure there are no mistakes in the initial grading. Here’s how it works:
- Application Form: Obtain an application form for rechecking from the official BISE Bannu Board website or their office.
- Form Filling: Fill out the form with your name, roll number, and contact information, and specify the subjects or papers you want to have rechecked.
- Fee Payment: Pay the required fee for rechecking, which may vary depending on the number of papers you want to review. Keep the payment receipt as proof.
- Submission: Submit the filled application form and the fee receipt to the BISE Bannu Board office before the specified deadline.
- Processing: The board will reevaluate your exam papers, checking for any potential errors in marking or grading.
- Result Update: If any changes are found during rechecking, the board will update your exam result with the corrected marks.
- Notification: You’ll be notified of the results of the rechecking process. If your marks have been revised, you’ll receive an updated mark sheet. If no changes are found, your original marks remain the same.
Revaluation, on the other hand, is a more thorough process where your entire exam paper is reviewed again. Here’s how it works:
- Application Form: Obtain the revaluation application form from the official BISE Bannu Board website or their office.
- Form Filling: Complete the form with your personal details, including your name, roll number, and contact information, and specify the subjects or papers you want to have evaluated.
- Fee Payment: Pay the required revaluation fee, which may vary based on the number of papers you want to reevaluate. Keep the payment receipt for reference.
- Submission: Submit the filled application form along with the fee receipt to the BISE Bannu Board office within the given timeframe.
- Revaluation Process: The board will conduct a thorough review of your entire exam paper, checking for potential errors in marking, grading, or overlooked answers.
- Result Update: If any changes are identified during revaluation, the board will update your exam result accordingly.
- Notification: You will receive a notification regarding the outcome of the revaluation process. If your marks are revised, you’ll receive an updated mark sheet. If no changes are made, your original marks remain unchanged.
2nd Year Supplementary Exam 2023 BISE Bannu Board
The 2nd Year Supplementary Exam held by the BISE Bannu Board in 2023, is an additional chance given to students who did not pass their regular 2nd Year exams. It’s like a second opportunity to clear the subjects they couldn’t pass earlier and continue their education without having to wait for another year. It offers hope and a way forward for those who face difficulties in their regular exams.
How to Apply for 2nd Year Supplementary Exam by BISE Bannu Board?
Applying for the 2nd Year Supplementary Exam conducted by the BISE Bannu Board is a straightforward process. Here are the steps to apply:
- Obtain the Application Form: You can usually get the application form for the 2nd Year Supplementary Exam from the official website of BISE Bannu Board or from your school/college.
- Form Filling: Carefully fill out the application form with accurate personal details, including your name, roll number, contact information, and the subjects you want to appear for in the supplementary exam. Ensure that you fill in all the required information correctly.
- Fee Payment: Pay the required examination fee for the supplementary exam. The fee details are typically provided on the application form or on the BISE Bannu Board’s official website. Keep the payment receipt as proof of payment.
- Submission: Submit the completed application form along with the fee receipt to the BISE Bannu Board office. You can usually submit this through your school/college, which will then forward the applications to the board. Make sure to meet the specified submission deadline.
- Admit Card: After processing your application, the board will issue an admit card that includes important details about your exam, such as the exam date, time, and exam center. This card is essential, so keep it safe.
- Exam Preparation: Use the time before the exam to prepare thoroughly for the subjects you’ll be reappearing for. Study the relevant course material and past papers to improve your chances of passing.
- Supplementary Exam: On the scheduled date, go to the assigned exam center with your admit card and necessary stationery. Write the supplementary exam for the subjects you applied for.
- Result Announcement: The BISE Bannu Board will evaluate the supplementary exam papers and announce the results. You can check your results on the official board website or through your school/college.
Service Provide by Bannu Board After 2nd Year Result
After the announcement of the BISE Bannu Board Inter Result 2023, they provide several important services to students:
- Mark Sheets: The board issues mark sheets, also known as result cards, to all students who appear for the 2nd Year exams. These mark sheets detail the subject-wise marks obtained by each student.
- Passing Certificates: Students who successfully pass their 2nd Year exams receive passing certificates. These certificates serve as proof of completion of the 2nd Year of education.
- Rechecking and Revaluation: If students have concerns about their marks, they can apply for rechecking or revaluation of their exam papers to ensure accuracy in the grading.
- Migration Certificates: Students who plan to continue their education at a different institution or board may request migration certificates from the Bannu Board.
- Duplicate Documents: In case a student loses their original mark sheet or certificate, the Bannu Board provides services for obtaining duplicate copies.
- Transcripts: For those pursuing higher education, the board can issue transcripts, which provide a comprehensive record of a student’s academic performance.
- Guidance and Information: The Bannu Board often offers guidance and information regarding further education and career options for students who have completed their 2nd Year.
Career Options After the Results of FSC Part 2 2023
Here are some career options to consider after you receive the results of your FSC Part 2 exams in 2023:
- Bachelor’s Degree Programs: Many students choose to pursue a bachelor’s degree in fields related to their FSC studies. If you studied pre-medical (biology and chemistry), you can opt for medical, dental, or pharmaceutical programs. If you study pre-engineering (math and physics), you can explore engineering, computer science, or other technical fields.
- Engineering: If you enjoyed your FSC studies in pre-engineering, you can consider pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in various disciplines like electrical, mechanical, civil, or computer engineering.
- Medical Sciences: For students interested in a career in healthcare, you can prepare for medical or dental school by appearing in the respective entrance exams. There are also allied health sciences programs like nursing, pharmacy, and physiotherapy.
- Computer Science: If you have a knack for technology and enjoy math and physics, a degree in computer science or software engineering can lead to careers in software development, artificial intelligence, or cybersecurity.
- Arts and Humanities: If you have an interest in arts, literature, history, or social sciences, you can opt for Bachelor of Arts (BA) programs. These programs can lead to careers in teaching, journalism, social work, or public administration.
- Law: Aspiring lawyers can enroll in LLB programs after completing FSC. Law school prepares you for a career in legal practice, advocacy, or even working in the corporate sector.
- Technical and Vocational Training: Technical institutes offer diploma and certificate programs in fields like automotive technology, electronics, and HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) that lead to skilled trades and technician roles.
- Armed Forces and Civil Services: Consider joining the military or appearing for civil service examinations if you’re interested in serving your country through roles in the armed forces or the government.
About BISE Bannu
BISE Bannu Board is an educational institution in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan responsible for conducting and overseeing intermediate and secondary level examinations.
BISE Bannu was established in the year 1990. It was created to provide a systematic and organized platform for conducting examinations and managing educational affairs in the Bannu Division, which includes Bannu, Lakki Marwat, North Waziristan, and South Waziristan districts.
BISE Bannu under Jurisdiction Areas
BISE Bannu’s jurisdiction covers a significant part of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, including not only the Bannu Division but also several tribal areas. The board plays a crucial role in ensuring educational standards and conducting fair examinations in this region.
- Bannu District
- Lakki Marwat District
- North Waziristan District
- South Waziristan District
BISE Bannu Contact Information
|Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bannu
|Phase-II Township, Bannu, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan
The 2nd Year Result 2023 BISE Bannu Board marks a meaningful moment in your academic path. This guide outlines steps to easily and conveniently check your results online. Keep in mind that while your results hold importance, they don’t determine your entire future.
View them as a stepping stone toward achieving your dreams and goals. Stay tuned to with us for the most up-to-date information regarding the Result, supplementary exams, and other related notifications. Congratulations on your hard work, and best of luck with your future endeavors.
The BISE Bannu Board 2nd year Result 2023 will be announced on 28th September at 4:00 p.m.
You can check your BISE Bannu Board 2nd Year Result 2023 online by visiting the official board website or using SMS services. Simply enter your roll number to access your result.
If you forget your roll number, you can usually find it on your admit card or contact your school administration for assistance.
Yes, some mobile apps provide result-checking services. Make sure to download an official and reputable app from the official board’s website.
Yes, you can usually obtain a physical copy of your result from your educational institution after it is officially announced.
In case of any discrepancies or errors in your result, contact the BISE Bannu Board immediately for rectification.
To apply for rechecking or re-evaluation, follow the official procedure outlined by the BISE Bannu Board. Usually, you need to submit an application form along with a fee.
he passing criteria for BISE Bannu Board typically, you need to score at least 33% marks in each subject to pass.